Saturday, March 20, 2004

Do you ever wish that you could go back and change things? Well, maybe not even change things, but to just go back and be able to experience a moment again. I just wonder if we would have done something just slightly different,how things would have changed. I wonder why we meet the people we do and why we act the way we do with those people. You go through life living the best way you know how. Doing what you think is going to make you the most happy. But when you aren't happy you wonder what made you this way and what you need to do to change that. I feel like I can't make anyone happy. Someone is always going to be let down. I try to do what I can to make everyone happy, but then I'm not happy. Then when I'm finally happy someone else isn't. I just can't wait till summer. I'm hoping that will solve all of my problems. I'll keep you updated.

Some day somebody is going to make you want to turn around and say goodbye. Tell them, baby, don't let them hold you down and make you cry. Don't ya know? Things will change. Things will go your way. If you hold on for one more day. Just hold on.

So, about a month or two ago I discovered a tumor-like object on the side of my head. I didn't think much of it at the time but now it hurts really bad and I think its growing. Should I be concerned?

I bought some new nose rings today. Hopefully these bad boys will work better.

I have to get out of the basement. Ann painted her room today and the fumes are going to make me pass out any second now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home