I'm tired today. I go to sleep too late and I've got too much on my mind. The bed I'm sleeping in is making my back hurt. I think its because I have too much room. I'm not used to have room to roll around. I liked it at first, but I find myself sleeping in odd positions and its just not comfortable.
It was a pretty good St. Patrick's Day. Went to Iowa City for a few hours with some friends. It was a pretty good time. I couldn't handle the smoke though. I seriously felt sick when I got home. My clean lungs couldn't handle it. I have a few pictures from the evening so if you would like to see them just let me know. Also, there are a few rumors going around that I danced on a table last night. I did nothing of the sort.
My spring break is coming to an end and it saddens me. I miss my friends but I'm not looking forward to doing school work again. I only have a month and a half left. I'm sure I can handle. I guess I really have no choice. One way or another I'll get through it.
I'm so hungry!!
It was a pretty good St. Patrick's Day. Went to Iowa City for a few hours with some friends. It was a pretty good time. I couldn't handle the smoke though. I seriously felt sick when I got home. My clean lungs couldn't handle it. I have a few pictures from the evening so if you would like to see them just let me know. Also, there are a few rumors going around that I danced on a table last night. I did nothing of the sort.
My spring break is coming to an end and it saddens me. I miss my friends but I'm not looking forward to doing school work again. I only have a month and a half left. I'm sure I can handle. I guess I really have no choice. One way or another I'll get through it.
I'm so hungry!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home