Monday, March 22, 2004

So I guess school isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I think I'm lazier now then I was before break though. Which is not good at all. I still have 6 weeks left. I know its not much, but I can't give up now. One thing that I love about coming back is my mom always send cookies or something back with me. I think I've had my fill for a few days though. I'll just share them. Then I won't feel like such a fatty. I also love sleeping on clean sheets. Its one of the bests feelings in the world. I absolutely hate putting the sheets on my bed, but I think its worth it in the end. I forgot to wash my pillow case though so I just brought a different one back with me. It really bothers me that it doesn't match my sheets and that its not the same fabric. I'll just try not to think about it.

Tonight was one of the best dinners I have had in a really long time. Not that the food was even that great, cause it really wasn't, but I don't think I have laughed so much in my life. Val ended up spilling her pop all over the table and me, being stupid as I am, was apparently unable to control the volume of my voice at one point. It was definitely a good time.

My bottom cartilage piercing in my left ear started bleeding profusely for absolutely no reason what so ever tonight. I was just sitting there, watching TV and it started to itch. So I touched it and noticed it was bleeding like a freak. I took the earring out to take a look at it and there was this huge blister thing on the back of my ear. It was really gross. Once it stopped bleeding I just put the earring back in. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.

I forgot my tanning goggles yesterday. I didn't notice it until I was already undressed so I didn't want to put my clothes back on and go get some stickers to use so I just went without them. Let me tell ya, it wasn't a good idea. My eyelids are burned to crap. They were all puffy this morning when I woke up. Steph goes " I love your pink eye shadow, Jean. It looks really good." I was wearing a shimmery white eye shadow. It just looked pink because they are so burnt. Hopefully they get better soon. I will never go without wearing them ever again.

Well, I think that's it. I could keep rambling, but I'm sure you are all bored of reading this as it is. I won't make you suffer anymore. There will be more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home