What I am about to write may gross out a few of you. I am warning you now that if you decide to keep reading this paragraph I hold no responsibility if you are disgusted by it. So, this morning, or rather this afternoon, I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and put my things in one of the shower stalls. After I hang up my towels I look down and I see what appears to be poop-like objects. Completely grossed out I quickly switched showers. All I could think to myself was "who would poop in the shower?" Steph then walks into the bathroom so I called her over and confirmed that it definitely was poop. This is not the first time something like this has happened. Once I saw a turd on the floor and once I was taking a shower and the girl who was in the shower next to me decided it would be a good time to pee. First, I smelled it. Then I saw the urine floating by, going to the drain. (which was in my shower) I just don't see why it is so hard for people to go to the bathroom in a toilet. They are only like two feet from the showers. Its not that difficult. All I ask is for people to be a little more considerate of other people and realize that the proper place to go to the bathroom is not in the showers.
I forgot my new bottle of contact solution at home and I am almost out of my bottle I have now. Steph was kind enough to take me to Wal-Mart this afternoon to get a new bottle. I'm checking out and the woman asked me if I wanted a bag. I told her that I didn't need a bag for it. She then freaked out. "What?! You don't want a bag? I'll just give you one anyways. That way you can swing it!" I just took the bag and left. I really did not want it though. I thought I would make the lady happy though, and get some use of the bag, so I was swinging it as I left.
I used to read my horoscope all the time, but then I stopped. I have recently started reading it again. Here is my romantic profile. "Ruling the House of Sex can either be a blessing or a curse, and a lot depends on how the wily Scorpion deals with this erotic burden. Those mystical and magical creatures born under the sign of Scorpio are quick to channel their raw energy, power and strength into an exploration of their lover's emotions and sexuality. The Scorpion is intuitive and wants to get to the bottom of things, so there's no keeping secrets from this sexy Sign (although they'll surely keep a few of their own). An alluring resourcefulness and self-confidence is also evident in Scorpios, these folks being keenly attuned to what's best for them and how to get it. Anyone willing to take on the Scorpion will be engaging a cosmic power with plentiful sexual urges. The good news? A caring and devoted lover awaits. On the flip side, don't cross them, because those stingers can leave a heck of a welt" Awesome!
I forgot my new bottle of contact solution at home and I am almost out of my bottle I have now. Steph was kind enough to take me to Wal-Mart this afternoon to get a new bottle. I'm checking out and the woman asked me if I wanted a bag. I told her that I didn't need a bag for it. She then freaked out. "What?! You don't want a bag? I'll just give you one anyways. That way you can swing it!" I just took the bag and left. I really did not want it though. I thought I would make the lady happy though, and get some use of the bag, so I was swinging it as I left.
I used to read my horoscope all the time, but then I stopped. I have recently started reading it again. Here is my romantic profile. "Ruling the House of Sex can either be a blessing or a curse, and a lot depends on how the wily Scorpion deals with this erotic burden. Those mystical and magical creatures born under the sign of Scorpio are quick to channel their raw energy, power and strength into an exploration of their lover's emotions and sexuality. The Scorpion is intuitive and wants to get to the bottom of things, so there's no keeping secrets from this sexy Sign (although they'll surely keep a few of their own). An alluring resourcefulness and self-confidence is also evident in Scorpios, these folks being keenly attuned to what's best for them and how to get it. Anyone willing to take on the Scorpion will be engaging a cosmic power with plentiful sexual urges. The good news? A caring and devoted lover awaits. On the flip side, don't cross them, because those stingers can leave a heck of a welt" Awesome!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home