My hair has been completely nasty the last few days. I don't know what it is. Is it the weather? Is it the water here? I really don't know. I straighten it in the morning then like an hour later it looks like crap. I end up having to straighten it like three times a day. Its getting a little annoying. So then I finally get mad and just throw it back in a pony tail. I think I might get it cut. I'm scared to do it here though. The same lady has cut my hair my whole life. I don't know how I even want to get it cut. Should I just get a trim? Or should I just get a whole different style? I guess I'll just have to think about it some more.
I'm getting sick of school. It just bores me right now. I have to register in like a month for next year and I have no idea what I want to take. They always have my registration time while I'm supposed to be in class. I'll just have to do what I did last semester and just skip my class. The good thing is that I get to register earlier this semester so hopefully all the classes I want to take won't be taken like it was last semester. We'll see how it goes.
Its kind of sad that I'm looking forward to work this summer. I just hate spending money when I don't have an income. I really like my job. I know I complain about it a lot, but I think that is just because I like to complain about things. I miss the ladies that I work with. They are awesome. I can't wait to have money again!!!!!!!!!! Lots and lots of money!!! I sound so greedy.
The other day Steph and I were walking out of the Commons and there was a police car and an ambulance right outside the building. Steph then goes, "Man, I wish I could just keel over and be like 'take me with you!" It was hilarious.
I'm getting sick of school. It just bores me right now. I have to register in like a month for next year and I have no idea what I want to take. They always have my registration time while I'm supposed to be in class. I'll just have to do what I did last semester and just skip my class. The good thing is that I get to register earlier this semester so hopefully all the classes I want to take won't be taken like it was last semester. We'll see how it goes.
Its kind of sad that I'm looking forward to work this summer. I just hate spending money when I don't have an income. I really like my job. I know I complain about it a lot, but I think that is just because I like to complain about things. I miss the ladies that I work with. They are awesome. I can't wait to have money again!!!!!!!!!! Lots and lots of money!!! I sound so greedy.
The other day Steph and I were walking out of the Commons and there was a police car and an ambulance right outside the building. Steph then goes, "Man, I wish I could just keel over and be like 'take me with you!" It was hilarious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home