Stephanie had forgotten her phone in my room today. So when she came back to get it see noticed that no one had called her. I told her not to feel bad because I never get any phone calls. I was just going off about how I don't have any friends and my phone never rings. Erin then added how only a few people call her. All of a sudden I hear my phone ringing from inside my closet. I get so excited and scream " I HAVE FRIENDS!" I throw open the closet doors and frantically dig through my purse looking for my phone. I then notice it was sitting on one of the shelves. I dive for my phone hoping to grab it in time before it goes to my answering machine. As I read who it is that is calling me I am completely crushed when it says "Steph". I look over at her and she just starts laughing hysterically. I am so pathetic. Not only for getting so excited that someone was actually calling me, but that I totally fell for that. I'm so sad.
I wish that I could just tape my whole life. There are definitely times that I would like to not experience again, but then there are the times that you wish you could just experience over and over again. Those are the times that I wish could be taped.
I've acquired several nicknames over the past few weeks. The one that everyone seems to be calling me now is "boo". Erin just called me that one day by accident and ever since then everyone calls me that. A few of the other names I have been called are "wet dream" "jeanie poop" and "G". There are other ones, I just can't think of what they are. They obviously aren't important. I think "wet dream" is my favorite.
I didn't really do anything today. The constant rain has kept me indoors for the past few days. Will it ever stop raining?
People keep reminding me of things that make me unhappy.
Quote of the day: Steph " he he! Look at my troll hair!nararrrarar!!"
I wish that I could just tape my whole life. There are definitely times that I would like to not experience again, but then there are the times that you wish you could just experience over and over again. Those are the times that I wish could be taped.
I've acquired several nicknames over the past few weeks. The one that everyone seems to be calling me now is "boo". Erin just called me that one day by accident and ever since then everyone calls me that. A few of the other names I have been called are "wet dream" "jeanie poop" and "G". There are other ones, I just can't think of what they are. They obviously aren't important. I think "wet dream" is my favorite.
I didn't really do anything today. The constant rain has kept me indoors for the past few days. Will it ever stop raining?
People keep reminding me of things that make me unhappy.
Quote of the day: Steph " he he! Look at my troll hair!nararrrarar!!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home