He has left once again. Though this time it is completely. Every memory and everything that represents me has been erased. To him I am "no more". It is the worst feeling in the world. I don't mean to be so selfish. All I ever tried to do was make him happy and all I ever wanted was for him to be happy and I still want that. But how would you feel if your best friend just dropped you out of their life?
Monday, March 29, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- Stephanie had forgotten her phone in my room today...
- What I am about to write may gross out a few of yo...
- My hair has been completely nasty the last few day...
- I'm not really going to write anything tonight. I ...
- I love that it is warm out now!!! I'm not going to...
- I'm really tired tonight so I'll just give you a q...
- So I guess school isn't as bad as I thought it was...
- Do you ever wish that you could go back and change...
- I'm tired today. I go to sleep too late and I've g...
- I don't really have much to say. Maybe its because...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home