I hate sleep. Well, no. I actually love sleep. It is one of my favorite things to do. What I hate is that I can never sleep. I have gone back to just laying in bed for hours praying that I will fall asleep. I don't though. I roll around constantly, trying to find the perfect position. Thinking maybe that I'm just laying wrong or something like that. But no. What also sucks is my right cartilage piercing is infected again so I can't lay on that side of my head. Which is my favorite way to lay too. Maybe tonight I'll be able to sleep. Then again I say that every night.
My body is turning against me. I think it is all the stress and lack of sleep. But I can't sleep because of all the stress and I can't get rid of the stress so I guess I'm just screwed. I have had a constant headache for the past like week. I then have random chest pains and I think I have an ulcer. All I know is that it hurts really bad. Somehow I still make it though.
I woke up to post-its all over my room. A few of them read "I heart U Girls!" "Jean~ You are such a hilarious person. Hope your ulcer is Ok. Have a great day" and "You rock my world". I rock everyone's world!! It was a nice surprise to wake up to. Thanks Steph!!! It kinda creeps me out though that we didn't lock our door. Next time some weirdo might walk in. Scary.
So I was watching the best so ever today. It was on Real TV and it was about this Scorpion Mouse that obviously eat scorpions. Don't worry, the mice are immune to the poison. So the mice and the scorpion are sitting there fighting with each other. The mice bite the scorpion then the scorpion stab the mice. It was scary. Finally the mice are victorious. It then stands up on its hind legs and squeals claiming its defeat. It was so funny!! I laughed so hard. Sadly I was the only one watching it.
So the protesters are back now that it is warm out. This time they were freaking out about executing children. They can have their views, that's fine with me. But I don't need people with a microphone standing on the roof of the Union screaming about it. I suppose it is better then the men who were there earlier this year yelling at us all about how we are all sinners and how everyone on this campus is going to hell.
Quote of the Day: Me " I need my lingerie to read."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Life is both complicated and very simple at the same time."
My body is turning against me. I think it is all the stress and lack of sleep. But I can't sleep because of all the stress and I can't get rid of the stress so I guess I'm just screwed. I have had a constant headache for the past like week. I then have random chest pains and I think I have an ulcer. All I know is that it hurts really bad. Somehow I still make it though.
I woke up to post-its all over my room. A few of them read "I heart U Girls!" "Jean~ You are such a hilarious person. Hope your ulcer is Ok. Have a great day" and "You rock my world". I rock everyone's world!! It was a nice surprise to wake up to. Thanks Steph!!! It kinda creeps me out though that we didn't lock our door. Next time some weirdo might walk in. Scary.
So I was watching the best so ever today. It was on Real TV and it was about this Scorpion Mouse that obviously eat scorpions. Don't worry, the mice are immune to the poison. So the mice and the scorpion are sitting there fighting with each other. The mice bite the scorpion then the scorpion stab the mice. It was scary. Finally the mice are victorious. It then stands up on its hind legs and squeals claiming its defeat. It was so funny!! I laughed so hard. Sadly I was the only one watching it.
So the protesters are back now that it is warm out. This time they were freaking out about executing children. They can have their views, that's fine with me. But I don't need people with a microphone standing on the roof of the Union screaming about it. I suppose it is better then the men who were there earlier this year yelling at us all about how we are all sinners and how everyone on this campus is going to hell.
Quote of the Day: Me " I need my lingerie to read."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Life is both complicated and very simple at the same time."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home