So my good mood yesterday went downhill fast. My evening just didn't go as I had planned. Well, I guess more of just how I hoped it would be. Oh well I suppose. I did get to see Kill Bill. Which I loved. I am so excited to see Kill Bill 2 on Friday. I can't wait to see what happens!
My face is peeling like a freak. I hate that every time I tan my face burns. Its not even that bad either, but it does. Then it peels all over the place. I mean, my skin flaking off everywhere is pretty attractive. I think its hot. I just cake on the moisturizer and hope for the best. It should be done peeling in a few days.
I was told today that I need to do a better job at writing in here. I am doing my best. I swear. Erin:"You just write in there sporadically now. I just feel like I don't know what is going on in your life." Hmm. I don't know why she wouldn't know what is going on in my life. I mean, she only lives with me. Oh crazy Erin. You gotta love her.
Quote of the Day: Mike "Hey, you guys wanna look at some fungus.... and bacteria?!"
Stay tuned, there may be more later.
My face is peeling like a freak. I hate that every time I tan my face burns. Its not even that bad either, but it does. Then it peels all over the place. I mean, my skin flaking off everywhere is pretty attractive. I think its hot. I just cake on the moisturizer and hope for the best. It should be done peeling in a few days.
I was told today that I need to do a better job at writing in here. I am doing my best. I swear. Erin:"You just write in there sporadically now. I just feel like I don't know what is going on in your life." Hmm. I don't know why she wouldn't know what is going on in my life. I mean, she only lives with me. Oh crazy Erin. You gotta love her.
Quote of the Day: Mike "Hey, you guys wanna look at some fungus.... and bacteria?!"
Stay tuned, there may be more later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home