I woke up in one of the best moods today. I don't think I've ever been so happy and so tired at the same time. I just knew it was going to be a good day. So far it has been too!! The sun was shining and I walked behind a delicious smelling man on the way to my first class. I then had lunch with some awesome people. Yeah, it doesn't sound all the good or exciting, but trust me, it is.
So I figured out my schedule for next semester. I am planning on taking 18 hours. Most people think I'm crazy for this and I also somewhat think this, but oh well. I guess I'll just talk to my advisor tomorrow and see what he thinks. Here are the classes that I am planning on taking, College Reading and Writing, Elements of Weather, Visual Perceptions, Intro to Translation(Spanish), Non-Western Cultures:China, and International Relations. They sounds sort of interesting. We'll see how it all works out. With how I have it planned out I will have four classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. That really sucks. Hopefully I get into everything I want.
So this weekend I went to the Verizon booth thing in the mall to see how much a new phone charger would cost. For those of you who don't know, mine somehow broke. So if I want to charge my phone I have to tape it in. Well, they told me that it would cost like 30 or 40 dollars. I thought that was a little much for a phone charger. I mean, I could think of better ways to spend $40. Plus, they would have to order it. I think I can just handle taping my phone in every time. I might get made fun of it for it, but I don't care. It works and if anything I can just buy one later.
I believe in a thing called love.
So I figured out my schedule for next semester. I am planning on taking 18 hours. Most people think I'm crazy for this and I also somewhat think this, but oh well. I guess I'll just talk to my advisor tomorrow and see what he thinks. Here are the classes that I am planning on taking, College Reading and Writing, Elements of Weather, Visual Perceptions, Intro to Translation(Spanish), Non-Western Cultures:China, and International Relations. They sounds sort of interesting. We'll see how it all works out. With how I have it planned out I will have four classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. That really sucks. Hopefully I get into everything I want.
So this weekend I went to the Verizon booth thing in the mall to see how much a new phone charger would cost. For those of you who don't know, mine somehow broke. So if I want to charge my phone I have to tape it in. Well, they told me that it would cost like 30 or 40 dollars. I thought that was a little much for a phone charger. I mean, I could think of better ways to spend $40. Plus, they would have to order it. I think I can just handle taping my phone in every time. I might get made fun of it for it, but I don't care. It works and if anything I can just buy one later.
I believe in a thing called love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home