Sunday, April 04, 2004

The Mall of America was so much fun!! I didn't buy nearly as much as I wanted to though. All I did end up getting was a tube top and a pair of pants.(which are a little big, hopefully my mom can fix that) I also bought a shirt for Ann. I hope she likes it. I wish we could have had more time there. We barely got to shop on the third floor. The mall was just so big and there just wasn't enough time. By the end of the night though we were all exhausted. My fear of escalators really kicked in too. Well, its not even that I'm scared of them. I think my fear of heights have something to do with it, because its only going down them. Who knows. I have decided though that we need a Forever 21 and a Hollister(and all the guys that worked there. MMM! MMM!) There were these skirts that I wanted to buy SO bad. The problem was that they seriously just covered my butt. I know its a little scandalous, but I seriously would have done it if my butt wasn't so big. One good thing is that after being denied repeatedly in his childhood, Ben finally got to go to Camp Snoopy. All in all it was a fantastic time. I wish I could do it all over again.

Friday night I went to Dairy Queen with Steph, Kristsa, Val, and Kim. Well, I ordered a Mr. Misty. For all of you who don't know what it is, it is simply a slushy. Well, instead they gave me a Mr. Misty Float, which is a slushy with ice cream in it. It was horrible!! I'm too big of a loser to tell them that it wasn't what I ordered, so I just tried to eat it. I ended up just having to scoop all of the ice cream out. Which left like nothing, then what was left was tainted. It was horrible.

I love the reaction I get when I open the door and all I'm wearing is a towel. Steph: "Oh! Have you just been sitting in there like that?" Krista just walked away laughing, which I don't really understand. Do I really look that bad? I'm just taking advantage of having the room to myself for the weekend. I can wear,or not wear, whatever I want in my room. Its not like I'm prancing around the halls like that. Which I'm sure some people wouldn't mind if I did.

I also cleaned my room Friday night for the first time in quit a while. Its so clean now, its amazing. Our room gets so dusty. There was a nice coat of dust over everything!! It was so gross. It took me awhile but the room just looks beautiful. I also went and clean out my drawers and my closet. Just straightening my clothes and such. Hopefully the room will stay like this for a while, but we'll see.

Quote of the weekend: Ben "Ah! But Jean, one thing you can't fit in a bag, is memories."

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "From the garden of your dreams many things can grow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home