Tuesday, April 06, 2004

So I haven't been writing in the very consistently lately. I guess I've just been busy and sort of forget about it. I apologize for all of you who read it daily, I'll try to work on it.

So I'm sitting outside my Humanities class this morning, doing some last minute cramming, when this girls walks by with one of those bags on wheels. I just stare at her cause its really annoying. Well, she passes so I just go back to studying. Then a few minutes later she goes by again. First of all, I hate those bags. They are stupid, but what is even more annoying is the sound it make rolling across the tile. Its just so loud. She then proceeds to go by another two times. I was seriously ready to grab the bag and throw it down the stairs.

I'm walking back from dinner tonight and I see it coming. It was just coming at me so fast that I couldn't get out of the way. I knew we were going to crash and there was nothing I could do about it. Then it hits me, right above the lip. It hurt so much. I swear everyone around me could hear it smack into me. I think it was the biggest bug ever. I freaked out when it hit me, of course. I just screamed. I swear I have a bump on my lip now. It was so scary.

Well, I tried to put a picture on here, but its not working for me. I'll add it later if I can get it to work. Josh is a genius who can get anything to work, so here it is. Dancing Jean!

Quote of the Day: Stupid girl outside who was annoying the crap out of me "So do you play real golfing?"

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Laziness is doing nothing S L O W L Y."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home