I'm getting really bad at writing in here. I always think of so much to write about, but then when I come to do it, I just forget it all. Or when I go to write it, it just sound stupid. I'll try to work on it.
In not knowing what I want to do with my life, I have decided to just fulfill my childhood dream of becoming a model. I figure that as hot as I am that I won't even need to go find an agent, they'll just come to me. In a matter of no time I'll be rich and famous. Oh if only it could really happen. Maybe I'll just open my own shoe repair shop. I did wonders with Ben's sandal. Just give me a stapler and a little duct tape and I can make any shoe look good as new.
Sorry, this was a short one. But I've gotta bounce. If you're lucky I'll write more later.
In not knowing what I want to do with my life, I have decided to just fulfill my childhood dream of becoming a model. I figure that as hot as I am that I won't even need to go find an agent, they'll just come to me. In a matter of no time I'll be rich and famous. Oh if only it could really happen. Maybe I'll just open my own shoe repair shop. I did wonders with Ben's sandal. Just give me a stapler and a little duct tape and I can make any shoe look good as new.
Sorry, this was a short one. But I've gotta bounce. If you're lucky I'll write more later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home