Saturday, April 10, 2004

After a couple of nights of getting negative hours of sleep, all I want to do is pass out and never wake up. I love sleeping. It is one of my favorite things to do. This paragraph had no point and I liked it.

I'm a little disappointed in myself for not getting another piercing tonight. It was on the to do list. I can't decide if I want to get the fourth piercing on the bottom of my ear or if I want to go for another cartilage piercing on my right ear. I really want to get another body piercing, but my mother informed me that if I got another one soon, that they will stop paying for school. So I guess I better hold off on that. Or just get one they can't see. Wink wink.

I heard a friendly voice tonight. It was so comforting and it made me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home