So I registered this morning. I didn't get into some of the classes I wanted to. I actually only got into half of the ones I wanted to. I am taking Visual Perceptions(not the time or professor I wanted to take), College Ready and Writing, Principles of Chemistry, International Relations, and Intro to Translation. I only got into that last class cause I went to the professor and asked if he could add me in. Which he so willingly did. So that made me a little happier. I had to skip my Humanities class to register though. I was pissed when I found out that we talked about World War II today. Why do I have to miss the good days? I love learning about war now and I have no idea why. It just fascinates me.
I walk out of the building I have Spanish in only to discover that it had started raining. The guy who walked out of the building with me appropriately yelled "damnit!" That is exactly what I was thinking. I then quickly dig through my bad only to realize that I didn't have my umbrella. I used to have it in my bag at all times. I guess I must have taken it out though. So I walk back to my room and get soaked. I look in the mirror when I returned and my hair had already gone back to being curly. Damn that curl defining conditioner. I straighten my hair every morning for a reason. I didn't even know that it was curl defining. I makes me mad. I was debating straightening it again, but I just decided to put in a pony-tail, which I hate. It was looking really good today too!!
Krista and I were on our way to the Union to eat lunch when all of a sudden I her scream, " Its caught in my hair! Its caught in my hair!" I look over and her umbrella had collapsed on her head and got tangled in her hair. I laughed so hard. Well, we finally get to the Union and I didn't want to put my umbrella away till we got in the building cause there is no over hang and it was still raining. So when I walked through the door I just leaned it back, still open. I guess the door wasn't big enough cause my umbrella got stuck and I fell back. It was so embarrassing. I guess I got what was coming to me though.
So I started doing this hand wave thing. Its really two hand waves. I wave it two times to the right. That means "dismiss". I also wave it one time to the left. This mean "eh" or "whatever". I suppose the meanings could change depending upon the situations, but for the most part, these are their general meanings.
I've also started snapping. A lot. When I sing a song I always snap. Especially when I sing the Golden Girls theme song. This is a really rapid snap too. I just freak out. Or if I hear a song that I like, I start snapping. Its really weird. I just can't stop. I suppose its not bad that I do it. Its just odd. Also, I can't snap with my left hand. It just has no sound. I don't like it. I try my darnedest to do it, but I just can't. I'll just have to keep working on it.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Contentment is yours when you find it does not come from things."
Random Thought of the Day: My closet smells.
I walk out of the building I have Spanish in only to discover that it had started raining. The guy who walked out of the building with me appropriately yelled "damnit!" That is exactly what I was thinking. I then quickly dig through my bad only to realize that I didn't have my umbrella. I used to have it in my bag at all times. I guess I must have taken it out though. So I walk back to my room and get soaked. I look in the mirror when I returned and my hair had already gone back to being curly. Damn that curl defining conditioner. I straighten my hair every morning for a reason. I didn't even know that it was curl defining. I makes me mad. I was debating straightening it again, but I just decided to put in a pony-tail, which I hate. It was looking really good today too!!
Krista and I were on our way to the Union to eat lunch when all of a sudden I her scream, " Its caught in my hair! Its caught in my hair!" I look over and her umbrella had collapsed on her head and got tangled in her hair. I laughed so hard. Well, we finally get to the Union and I didn't want to put my umbrella away till we got in the building cause there is no over hang and it was still raining. So when I walked through the door I just leaned it back, still open. I guess the door wasn't big enough cause my umbrella got stuck and I fell back. It was so embarrassing. I guess I got what was coming to me though.
So I started doing this hand wave thing. Its really two hand waves. I wave it two times to the right. That means "dismiss". I also wave it one time to the left. This mean "eh" or "whatever". I suppose the meanings could change depending upon the situations, but for the most part, these are their general meanings.
I've also started snapping. A lot. When I sing a song I always snap. Especially when I sing the Golden Girls theme song. This is a really rapid snap too. I just freak out. Or if I hear a song that I like, I start snapping. Its really weird. I just can't stop. I suppose its not bad that I do it. Its just odd. Also, I can't snap with my left hand. It just has no sound. I don't like it. I try my darnedest to do it, but I just can't. I'll just have to keep working on it.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Contentment is yours when you find it does not come from things."
Random Thought of the Day: My closet smells.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home