Why is it hotter in my room then it is outside? I'm dying of heat. I have my window open as wide as it will go, my fan on as high as it will go and my door is open. Still, it is doing nothing. I see that it is supposed to cool down though this week. I want it to stay hot out, I just want it to be cooler in my room. I guess I just can't win.
Saw Kill Bill Vol. 2 yesterday and it was fantastic. I loved it so much. I recommend that you should all go and see this movie. Make sure you watch the first one before you go though. Otherwise the second one will make no sense whatsoever.
I have a busy week ahead of me. I'm really not looking forward to it at all. I will be going crazy all week so I just want to apologize now if I am bitch all week. I should not have put some of this off for so long. I know I'm going to regret it. I just have to get my ass in gear the next few days and hopefully all goes well.
I have to register for classes on Tuesday. I'm pissed cause like half the classes I want to take are already full. Now I have to go and redo my whole schedule. I hate this. Why do I even bother trying to figure it out in advance. I should just wait till the day before to figure it out so that way I don't to keep redoing it.
Saw Kill Bill Vol. 2 yesterday and it was fantastic. I loved it so much. I recommend that you should all go and see this movie. Make sure you watch the first one before you go though. Otherwise the second one will make no sense whatsoever.
I have a busy week ahead of me. I'm really not looking forward to it at all. I will be going crazy all week so I just want to apologize now if I am bitch all week. I should not have put some of this off for so long. I know I'm going to regret it. I just have to get my ass in gear the next few days and hopefully all goes well.
I have to register for classes on Tuesday. I'm pissed cause like half the classes I want to take are already full. Now I have to go and redo my whole schedule. I hate this. Why do I even bother trying to figure it out in advance. I should just wait till the day before to figure it out so that way I don't to keep redoing it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home