After several days and countless hours, I finally finished my speech. Its my persuasive speech and my final one of the year. I am ecstatic that I'm finished. All I have to do it give it tomorrow and I'm set! Its basically persuading people to get more sleep. Its an ok speech. During my research I read a lot about sleeping disorders and I fear that I have one. I can't sleep for the life of me, but I'm terrified to go to doctor about it. I guess we'll see how things go. If it keeps up for awhile, then maybe.
I burnt my tongue like crazy on some hot chocolate this morning. I can't taste in the middle of my tongue and it hurts like a bitch. I can barely eat. You can even tell which ones are burnt cause they are completely white. I really hope that its better by tomorrow, but I have little faith in that. I just hope that I recover soon.
Eh. I can't think of anything to really write. All of this was stupid and pointless. Maybe tomorrow's will be better.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: " An old friend will introduce you to new people and pleasures."
The Word of the Day Is: Froth
I burnt my tongue like crazy on some hot chocolate this morning. I can't taste in the middle of my tongue and it hurts like a bitch. I can barely eat. You can even tell which ones are burnt cause they are completely white. I really hope that its better by tomorrow, but I have little faith in that. I just hope that I recover soon.
Eh. I can't think of anything to really write. All of this was stupid and pointless. Maybe tomorrow's will be better.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: " An old friend will introduce you to new people and pleasures."
The Word of the Day Is: Froth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home