Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Ok, so the stories I told yesterday weren't exactly true. I didn't run down the hall naked and I didn't get my tongue pierced, sadly. I just thought that after not writing in here for several days that you deserve to read something interesting. Since I didn't have anything interesting to write about, I just made things up. I'm sorry Lindsay, I didn't mean to upset you. I wouldn't look at them as lies. I would look at them more as fiction. Just little stories to brighten you day. Since they have upset and confused a few people, I will try to refrain from doing it again. I will just stick to writing about my real, boring life.

Hmm...since I can't think of anything to write about now, cause nothing interesting has happened yet today, I'll write more later. See, aren't the other stories more fun to read?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home