Fantastic news!! I found my ten of clubs from my deck of cards!! I screamed and about crapped myself when I saw it. I was starting to pack my things up and I pulled out my drawers from under my desk and there it was. I was so excited.
So I came back from dinner last night and I see Erin talking to this guy right outside my room. She then screams "Jean! Do you know who this is?!" I walk a little closer and its Darrell from Road Rules. I introduce myself and we just hung out for a little bit. He's an interesting fellow. He sees a picture of Cleo on my closet door and freaked out. "Hey! Is this your kitty?! I love cats!" I was just like "Yeah..." I did get my picture taken with him. I felt like a loser doing it, but whatever. You could tell he loved it.
Oh! I got a care package today!! It is seriously like the best thing in the world!! Seriously, like everything you can imagine is in there. It came in a tupper ware container about the size of a shoe box and this thing was just over flowing. Too bad I probably won't eat it all. I'll do my best though. I just don't like to snack. I'll just have to eat what I can and then just take the rest home. God, this has seriously been like the best day ever. I found my playing card, I got a care package, AND Usher was on TRL today. Its weird cause I don't even really watch TRL. Its like I was supposed to watch it.
Erin and I have started watching Jeopardy. Its awesome. You know in the movie She's All That and the dad is watching Jeopardy and is sitting there yelling out random answers? Well, its sort of like that here. Its so funny, and I love it. I don't remember what the question was but Erin yells out "Hitler!" The correct answer was Gandhi. You were close though, Erin.
So I got my room ready to move back. I have a lot of things packed up and I know pretty much exactly what I'm having my parents take home on Sunday. Its basically everything. Except the TV and other necessities. My room looks so sad. I took down like all of my pictures and my other decorations. Its making me so depressed. Oh cruel summer, why did you have to come so soon? "I've found a new home in a place far from my own. All good things come to an end. But I don't want to leave this place yet, it's just so funny as I look back on this year." You said it, Matt Wertz.
And the Fortune Cookie says: "Habitual patterns of thought determine success or failure."
Quote of the Day: Krista "Jean's horny!!"
So I came back from dinner last night and I see Erin talking to this guy right outside my room. She then screams "Jean! Do you know who this is?!" I walk a little closer and its Darrell from Road Rules. I introduce myself and we just hung out for a little bit. He's an interesting fellow. He sees a picture of Cleo on my closet door and freaked out. "Hey! Is this your kitty?! I love cats!" I was just like "Yeah..." I did get my picture taken with him. I felt like a loser doing it, but whatever. You could tell he loved it.
Oh! I got a care package today!! It is seriously like the best thing in the world!! Seriously, like everything you can imagine is in there. It came in a tupper ware container about the size of a shoe box and this thing was just over flowing. Too bad I probably won't eat it all. I'll do my best though. I just don't like to snack. I'll just have to eat what I can and then just take the rest home. God, this has seriously been like the best day ever. I found my playing card, I got a care package, AND Usher was on TRL today. Its weird cause I don't even really watch TRL. Its like I was supposed to watch it.
Erin and I have started watching Jeopardy. Its awesome. You know in the movie She's All That and the dad is watching Jeopardy and is sitting there yelling out random answers? Well, its sort of like that here. Its so funny, and I love it. I don't remember what the question was but Erin yells out "Hitler!" The correct answer was Gandhi. You were close though, Erin.
So I got my room ready to move back. I have a lot of things packed up and I know pretty much exactly what I'm having my parents take home on Sunday. Its basically everything. Except the TV and other necessities. My room looks so sad. I took down like all of my pictures and my other decorations. Its making me so depressed. Oh cruel summer, why did you have to come so soon? "I've found a new home in a place far from my own. All good things come to an end. But I don't want to leave this place yet, it's just so funny as I look back on this year." You said it, Matt Wertz.
And the Fortune Cookie says: "Habitual patterns of thought determine success or failure."
Quote of the Day: Krista "Jean's horny!!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home