My insomnia is making me crazy. Night after night I just lay there. Last night I was literally on the verge of tears, trying desperately to fall asleep. Not just because I knew that I needed to sleep because I had to get up early in the morning, but because I wanted to. Its not like when I go to bed I'm wide wake. I am always extremely tired. I climb into bed and just lay there, for hours. It is the most frustrating thing in the world. What really pissed me off last night was after maybe an hour of laying there I finally fell asleep. Too bad it was only for like 5 minutes tops. I then continued to lay there for at least another hour. I try not worry and think about things when I'm laying in bed, but I can't help it. I guess I'm just a freak. :(
Do you ever just get sick of people? Tired of giving so much and getting nothing in return. They say to treat people the way you want to be treated. All I have found is that even if I treat someone the best way I know how, they are still going to treat me however the hell they want. What is the point? Why do I even bother? I do it all the time. Why do I let you dictate what I do? All it does is make me hate myself which then makes me hate you even more. I keep getting burned, but yet I keep putting my hand back in the fire. Why? I don't even know what I mean by all of this. I am just sick of all the drama. I've never wanted school to be over so much yet I'm terrified of what summer will bring.
They had kiwi at lunch today!!! It seriously made my day. Every time I see that they have it, I freak. Kiwi is seriously like the best thing in the world. Its so good. If I am ever in a bad mood and you want to make me feel better, go buy me some kiwi. I promise you, it will make me feel better. They didn't have my salad dressing though, the bastards. I suppose the kiwi makes up for it though. This time at least.
Random Thought of the Day: I forgot how much I love The Smashing Pumpkins.
Do you ever just get sick of people? Tired of giving so much and getting nothing in return. They say to treat people the way you want to be treated. All I have found is that even if I treat someone the best way I know how, they are still going to treat me however the hell they want. What is the point? Why do I even bother? I do it all the time. Why do I let you dictate what I do? All it does is make me hate myself which then makes me hate you even more. I keep getting burned, but yet I keep putting my hand back in the fire. Why? I don't even know what I mean by all of this. I am just sick of all the drama. I've never wanted school to be over so much yet I'm terrified of what summer will bring.
They had kiwi at lunch today!!! It seriously made my day. Every time I see that they have it, I freak. Kiwi is seriously like the best thing in the world. Its so good. If I am ever in a bad mood and you want to make me feel better, go buy me some kiwi. I promise you, it will make me feel better. They didn't have my salad dressing though, the bastards. I suppose the kiwi makes up for it though. This time at least.
Random Thought of the Day: I forgot how much I love The Smashing Pumpkins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home