Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I went and picked up my Spanish paper this morning and got my grade. I got a B+ in the class!!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. I was sitting at like a B- all semester and I was going to shit myself I would have gotten a C. I think getting 100% on my last test really helped that! God, my humanities test yesterday was freakishly hard. I need to get an A in that class. I need it! I was getting an A the whole freakin semester, then I didn't do well on my last quiz and I went down to a 89%. What kind of shit is that? It pissed me off. We'll see how it goes I guess. I think that I will get an A in Religions of the World and I thing B's in the rest of my classes, hopefully. Anyways, enough about school. You really don't care about this.

I don't sleep anymore. Well, not much anyways. I figure, what's the point of just laying in bed and not being able to sleep. So now I just stay up till all hours of the night. Doing nothing, really. Except last night Steph and I had a heart-to-heart about life and love. It was probably the last heart-to-heart we will have in a very long time. Sniff sniff. It was good.

This update was terrible. I think its just cause I'm tired and can't think of anything to write about. I'll just to add a little more later. Hopefully it will be more interesting then this.

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals in affection."

Random Thought of the Day: I need Usher's new CD Confessions. If you haven't listened to Burn yet, do it, immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home