Yesterday was such an eventful day. I can't even believe all the things I did yesterday. What the hell am I talking about. I did absolutely nothing yesterday. Seriously, just sat on my ass. Just hung out all day. I didn't even study. Oh well, I suppose. That's what the plan for today is. So far I haven't followed through with it. I'll get started in a little bit...maybe.
Last night we played a little question and answer game with the girls and told secrets all night. It sounds geeky, and it kind of was, but it was so much fun. I learned a little something more about them. That was really the high light of the night. Oh, someone set off a pipe bomb in the courtyard. It scared the living shit out of me. It was so freaking loud.
Well, that's about it for now. I should go study. There could be more later. Depending upon how the day goes. So adios and HAPPY MAY DAY!
Last night we played a little question and answer game with the girls and told secrets all night. It sounds geeky, and it kind of was, but it was so much fun. I learned a little something more about them. That was really the high light of the night. Oh, someone set off a pipe bomb in the courtyard. It scared the living shit out of me. It was so freaking loud.
Well, that's about it for now. I should go study. There could be more later. Depending upon how the day goes. So adios and HAPPY MAY DAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home