Sunday, May 02, 2004

My parents came this morning and they took me out to lunch. We went to Famous Dave's and it was fantastic. We then came back here and packed up all my shit. I am seriously left with close to nothing. They took the fridge, microwave, my CD player, and the DVD player. They also took most of my little pointless things I had here. Like all my picture and other decorations and such. My desk drawers are all empty and so are my cupboards above my closet. I only have three pairs of shoes here and I only have at most a fourth of my clothes. Right now I only have one shirt and one pair of pants hanging in closet. Most of my clothes is dirty, but still. Its scary looking. They also drove up a car for me to have for the week. So when I am ready to come home I can just drive myself. I love knowing that I have a car here. I can now go and peruse the streets of Cedars Falls and Waterloo whenever I want!! OK, so maybe that won't happen. The thought of it is nice though.

As the days progress my sink continuously gets worse. The water goes down slower and slower each day. Just hang on little buddy!! All you have to do is make it through Friday and we'll be good. It just better not be clogged for next year when we return. Maybe next year we will just try not to do our hair over the sink. That would probably help out a lot.

I have officially ran out of toothpaste. What am I going to do? I don't want to have to go buy a whole new tube for just a week. Here is what I have been thinking. I still have a lot of Listerine left, so I could just brush my teeth with just water and then still use my Listerine afterwards and really, no one would be able to tell. I could work. And since I plan on leaving Friday somewhat early (maybe) I could just not brush my teeth that day and just wait till I get home. Sounds like a plan to me.

I talked to Mary this morning on the phone. She is one crazy lady. It was fantastic though cause there was a huge delay. So I would say something to her and then we would just sit there in silence and then like a minute later she would respond to it. Sometimes it got a little confusing though cause I would still be talking and she wouldn't know so she would start a new topic. It was fun though. I miss her.

Good news. I finally fixed my UNI email. Most of you probably didn't know that it wasn't working but oh well. Its good to go now, in case you decide to email me, which I'm sure you won't. Some bad news is that I had a little mishap transferring my pictures to my other email. For some reason it didn't work and all of my pictures I had are gone. I am extremely disappointed and upset. I will ask you at a later time to send me them again, but not until I get my computer at the end of the summer.

I'm in such a writing mood today and I don't know why. I will say that I will write more later, but it always seems that I say that and never do it. You never know though. I might actually do it this time. Until then, I'm off. My books are calling my name. Sadly, that's the only thing calling my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home