So this is my last day of being able to sit around and do nothing. I'm almost excited to go to work though. This way I'll have something to do during the day. I get bored easily when I'm home. I'm just really not excited about having to get up so early. I haven't had to get up this early since last summer. I don't know if I can do it. Its not good when I have to force myself out of bed at 11 when tomorrow I have to be up no later then 6. Its definitely going to be a massive struggle. We'll see how it goes I guess. I'm so excited to see everyone I work with. I miss them. Well, some of them. It'll be ok I suppose. I mean, this isn't' going to be a full week and I'm taking off a couple days next week too. So hopefully I'll be able to survive.
So I almost pierced my ear again yesterday. Once I got to the mall I just didn't feel like it anymore. I think that its the whole spending money issue. I might just go and do it today. I have the need to feel a piece of sharp metal stab through my cartilage and flesh again. That would make ten piercings in my ears. I think I'll be done with my ears after this. We'll see though. I've said that before. I mean, there is still plenty of space left on my ears. And my body? Well that a whole open canvas still. The possibilities are endless.
Well, since I just got up, I don't have much to report on. If anything interesting happens today, I'll be sure to let you know. Maybe.
So I almost pierced my ear again yesterday. Once I got to the mall I just didn't feel like it anymore. I think that its the whole spending money issue. I might just go and do it today. I have the need to feel a piece of sharp metal stab through my cartilage and flesh again. That would make ten piercings in my ears. I think I'll be done with my ears after this. We'll see though. I've said that before. I mean, there is still plenty of space left on my ears. And my body? Well that a whole open canvas still. The possibilities are endless.
Well, since I just got up, I don't have much to report on. If anything interesting happens today, I'll be sure to let you know. Maybe.

1 Comments:
STOP PIERCING YOURSELF
Post a Comment
<< Home