You can add comments to my updates now. So please do.
Monday, May 10, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- "God, it must be hard being you." I can't tell you...
- I wish it would stay this warm forever. I'm just s...
- Whelp, I'm home. Its pretty good, I suppose. Here ...
- Last night in Cedar Falls. So sad. So very, very s...
- I went and picked up my Spanish paper this morning...
- My parents came this morning and they took me out ...
- Yesterday was such an eventful day. I can't even b...
- Fantastic news!! I found my ten of clubs from my d...
- My insomnia is making me crazy. Night after night ...
- Ok, so the stories I told yesterday weren't exactl...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home