Sunday, May 09, 2004

I wish it would stay this warm forever. I'm just so much happier when its warm out. I actually sat outside in my swimming suite today and I wasn't cold. It was fantastic. I can't wait till I can just go and lay on the beach all day. It will be heavenly.

So I went and weighed myself today to see how much of the Freshman 15 I actually put on. Well, the opposite happened. I lost about 10 pounds. Its kinda crazy. I know I won't be putting it back on either cause I don't really eat much in the summer. Plus, I am going to start working out again. I know I've said that before. I did for a while there. I just need to get hot again so I'm not self conscious when I'm strolling around all summer in my swimming suite. We'll see how it goes.

So it seems they changed this a little bit. I'm not sure if I like it. They need to warn me of these changes.

Quote of the Day: Ann "You've been home for a day and you're already slut of street again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home