So, I started work today. Its the same has it has been for the past three years. I was excited to see everyone. When I got there a lady I work with had a mass mailing to do, so I did that then I mailed commission statements all day. So in other words, I stuffed envelopes for 8 hours. All by myself basically. Not only that, but I had to eat by myself too. I also noticed tons and tons of boxes, EVERYWHERE. Then Pam goes, "You know all these boxes are for you?" There are about 60 boxes and you can fit about 100 files in a box. All of those files are agents that need to be terminated. Holy hell. That's what I'll be doing this summer. I can't wait. I also can't wait till Ashley is there with me. That way I won't be bored out of my mind.
I'm so sleepy. Do do do dodo dodo do. So very, very sleepy. Do do do dodo dodo do. (Just a little song about how I feel right now. I hope you enjoyed it.)
I stated a few weeks ago that I would keep you updated on whether or not summer will fix my problems and make me happy again. Well, so far it hasn't happened.
As the days progress the more appealing cupid.com sounds.
I'm so sleepy. Do do do dodo dodo do. So very, very sleepy. Do do do dodo dodo do. (Just a little song about how I feel right now. I hope you enjoyed it.)
I stated a few weeks ago that I would keep you updated on whether or not summer will fix my problems and make me happy again. Well, so far it hasn't happened.
As the days progress the more appealing cupid.com sounds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home