Thursday, May 13, 2004

Another day, another paper-cut. Work wasn't bad though. I think I got a raise. Not exactly sure. Pat walks into my cube and goes "Hey Jean! Will you sign this?!" So I did. Then after he left I thought, "What the hell did I just sign?" The last time I signed something like that though I got a raise. So I'm hoping!! That would be so awesome. Finally making $6.75!! Yeah! Oh, and I also got checked out by a fat, bald guy in the elevator. I just kinda brushed it off, but one of the ladies I work with who was with me, loved it. I think she laughed for like ten minutes straight. It was awesome. So I mean, it was a pretty good day. I got a raise and got checked out. What more could I ask for?

Another day, another piercing. That's right. I finally did it tonight. No, not the tongue, just the ear. It is fantastic. I was just in the mall with Erin and Lindsay, and I just decided that it was time. I have spent a total of $200 on piercings so far. I definitely think it has been money well spent. I love each and every single one of them. When I got home my mom begged me not to get anymore in my ears. I think I'll be done with the ears. As for the rest of my body? I can't make any promises there. I would like to get one more. Not exactly sure where though. I still have time to think about it. My name is Jean and I have a problem. I'm addicted to piercings.

So I saw this duck tonight and it was standing on only one foot. I know it does it cause its cold and to help blood flow and whatnot.(that's right, I remember that from Life the Natural World, first semester. Aren't you proud of me Steph?) Well, I stared at it for a good 5 minutes, just waiting for it to switch feet. Then I saw it, the other foot heading for the ground. It touched the pavement, slightly, then it quickly tucked it back up. I can't believe that duck, toying with my emotions so. It was cruel. I also can't believe that its tiny, little leg can support that cute, plump body. I just wanted to grab that duck and take it home with me.

The weekend is so close I can almost taste it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home