Monday, May 17, 2004

Again, my nose rings are pieces of shit. I guess that's what I get for buying the exact same ones. The jewel fell out this morning in the shower and I was going to change it tonight but my new ones are no where to be found. I have no idea where I put them. I hope they didn't get thrown away. That would really suck. I also think the ones I bought this time are bigger gauged cause it hurt like a mother fucker when I put it in. I'm not looking forward to changing this one. I'm tough though, I just like to complain.

So I think I'm going to run away. It just sounds like a good idea. What am I running away from though? I guess just life. Something really needs to change and fast. I haven't decided where I'm going to run away to though. I think I'm just going to get in the car and just drive. Drive where ever I want. Where ever I think feels right. Some place where no one knows me, where I can just start all over. If would like to come with me, just let me know. Maybe I'll let you tag along.

Also, I don't think you understand this whole leaving me a comment thing. I'll tell ya how to do it. Just look at the very bottom of each post and click on "comment". Then you scroll to the very bottom again and click "post comment". Which is then followed by you leaving me a nice, happy little message. I suppose it could be a horrible, angry long message if you would like. Just to hear from you is all I ask. I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you.

It needs to be Wednesday. I hope its all that I'm expecting it to be and more.

Tip of the Day: Try not to rock out too hard while brushing your teeth. It hurts when you stab yourself with your toothbrush and its just messy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home