This week flew by. I can't believe its almost Friday. All I can say is that I better be able to lay out this weekend.
So I'm starting a few new projects, at the request of a friend. I'm starting to write and paint again. I'm not sure how well either of them will turn out. I haven't quiet decided on the mood of the story, if you will, will be. I suppose it will be whatever decides to flow out of the pen. Or pencil. Which ever writing utensil I choose to write with. All I know is that it will be an adventure.
Its early and I'm actually tired tonight. Maybe I'll finally get to bed at a normal time. We'll see how it all plays out.
Oh my gosh. I almost forgot the most exciting news. I bought a digital camera. I love it. I imagine that most of the pictures will be taken of Cleo. Its sad, I know. But what else I am suppose to take them of? :/
I'm tired, have a headache, and in a massively eh mood.
So I'm starting a few new projects, at the request of a friend. I'm starting to write and paint again. I'm not sure how well either of them will turn out. I haven't quiet decided on the mood of the story, if you will, will be. I suppose it will be whatever decides to flow out of the pen. Or pencil. Which ever writing utensil I choose to write with. All I know is that it will be an adventure.
Its early and I'm actually tired tonight. Maybe I'll finally get to bed at a normal time. We'll see how it all plays out.
Oh my gosh. I almost forgot the most exciting news. I bought a digital camera. I love it. I imagine that most of the pictures will be taken of Cleo. Its sad, I know. But what else I am suppose to take them of? :/
I'm tired, have a headache, and in a massively eh mood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home