I was driving to work this morning on Highway 100 and this car was driving right next to me. Ashley quickly yells, "Look! He's drumming! He's drumming!" I look over, and sure enough, there was this guys drumming and singing franticly. We started laughing hysterically when the guy looked over at us and had realized we saw him. He then started laughing and sped up in front of us. He then started making hand signals of numbers. We weren't quite sure he was doing. Then it hit me, he was giving us his phone number. It was awesome. Sadly we didn't write it down. If you're out there crazy, car-singing man, I'll rock out with you any day.
I can't even be alone in my own house. I feel like going on a walk. I want to go so bad. Sadly, I have no one to walk with. I feel like complaining more about my stupid situation. Yet, its my own fault for being this way. I was told not to get hurt. I didn't listen.
Random Thought of the Day: There is a strange guy sitting on the couch behind me and he smells. I just can't decide if its good or bad.
I can't even be alone in my own house. I feel like going on a walk. I want to go so bad. Sadly, I have no one to walk with. I feel like complaining more about my stupid situation. Yet, its my own fault for being this way. I was told not to get hurt. I didn't listen.
Random Thought of the Day: There is a strange guy sitting on the couch behind me and he smells. I just can't decide if its good or bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home