Tuesday, June 01, 2004

When I get bored and I'm on the computer, I check my email repeatedly. There is usually nothing there, but when there is, I about have a heart attack from the excitement. So I go to check my email today and there is not only one, but TWO emails!! Both from the same person, I might add. It seems like I wait forever just to get these emails. When I finally do get them, all the waiting was worth it. For the few minutes it takes me to read it, I can't stop smiling. I then quickly respond and continue to wait. Hearing your voice every now and then makes it all better. Why do you have to be so far away?!

Continuing with the whole being bored and on the computer thing, I always go to the same three websites. I check both my UNI email and my other email(I had an email here too!), then I go the Weather Channel website. Its always good to know what the weather is going to be like. I need to be prepared so I know what to wear. Every now and then I Google something. Just to spicen things up a bit. I'm so sad.

So definitely got attacked by paper at work today. I got not just one paper cut, but six!! I'm sending out this mass mailing to 4,500 agents and the paper they use is thicker and I swear they sharpened the edges on them too cause these things are vicious! The good news is we finished sending the agents' copy. The bad news is that we still have to do the file copy. Is it really necessary to label, put the letter with it, staple and put away another 4,500 of these, just for a file? I don't think so. But at work, I do as I'm told. Also, I learned something interesting at work today. Life Investors has a fight song. Weird... And another thing, "Proud to be A-F-P!" Employee Appreciation Days start next week!! I can't wait to wear pajamas to work!

Random Thought of the Day: I want a banana split.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home