Friday, June 04, 2004

So for once in my life I decide to buy myself something nice and it all goes wrong. I transferred money into my checking account before I went and bought my camera. Then I went to the ATM and withdrew the money. Well, I guess the transfer didn't work so now I have to pay overdraft fees. Not only that, but the overdraft fees went to my credit card so now I have to also pay interest. Cool! This is why I don't spend money on myself.

I remembered tonight why I don't eat hotdogs. I feel like I'm going to throw up right now.

I took the best picture of Cleo today. I was laying on the floor and she walked up and laid right in front of me, then she yawned. So I got this picture looking right down her mouth. Its awesome. Best picture I've taken so far.

I need to get more sleep at night. The most sleep I've gotten this week is five and a half hours. I don't even do anything at night either. I just sit. There is no point in my staying up so late. I guess I just feel like I'm going to miss out on something by going to bed so early. Who knows.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!!! You're FINALLY 19!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home