Monday, June 14, 2004

Des Moines was nothing sort of fantastic. I want to go back so freakin much. I got some awesome pictures. I got to see everyone again and then some. It was awesome seeing everyone again. Friday Krista had everyone over and we did a little hot tubing. Then Saturday we and swam at Krista's country club, then went to the mall, then over to Jared's house for the night. Then Sunday we took it easy and just went to a park and drove around for a little bit. So much fun. I missed everyone so much. It was good seeing some people again.(wink) I definitely hope I'll go back at least once more this summer.

So I went to this Mary Kay party thing for a girl I work with. All we did was go and put on makeup and stuff. It was a lot of fun. I wore some makeup that I don't normally wear. It fun to see what I look like in it. It was a good time. All I have say is that Ashley looked fantastic. Especially her lipstick!

Cruise control is one of the best inventions ever. I find that I don't know what to do with my left leg when I drive though. It always just feels awkward. I'm constantly switching positions and moving it around. Maybe it is just because I'm thinking too much about it. Someday I'll get it right.

"You thought you were here to guide me. You were only in my way. I don't want to be just like you."

Also, don't worry. The new title may just be temporary. I'm still searching for a good one. I also hate the way this whole thing looks. I think the orange is ugly. So I guess it fits me... I'll get over it, maybe. We'll see what happens. I just wish I really knew how to use this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home