I rolled over this morning and woke up to find my face stuffed in Mary's armpit. Okay, it wasn't that dramatic, there was at least a foot in between us, but still. It was a lovely sight. Oh, the benefits of having to share a bed.
Well, I'm leaving for the weekend and I can't wait. I'm so excited to see everyone again. It is bound to be a good time. I'm kind of nervous that I'm going to get lost though. I'm sure I won't. Krista gave me fantastic directions and my dad printed me off like a thousand maps. I'll be okay. But if I decided not to come back, will you miss me? Probably not, but that's life. Des Moines, here I come.
"So what can I do to make this move fast? Point the wheels West, so heavy on the gas."
Well, I'm leaving for the weekend and I can't wait. I'm so excited to see everyone again. It is bound to be a good time. I'm kind of nervous that I'm going to get lost though. I'm sure I won't. Krista gave me fantastic directions and my dad printed me off like a thousand maps. I'll be okay. But if I decided not to come back, will you miss me? Probably not, but that's life. Des Moines, here I come.
"So what can I do to make this move fast? Point the wheels West, so heavy on the gas."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home