So this was the longest day of my life. Work just seemed to take for freakin ever. Plus I was freakishly tired and no one came in till late this afternoon. So I had to sit there by myself. That's includes lunch. I was just sitting at my desk, all by my lonesome. I normally take a half an hour for lunch, but since no one was there to talk to I ate in like 15 minutes. I got bored of just sitting there, so I just went back to doing my work. Its depressing. Plus I got to work early today. Needless to say I got ass loads accomplished today. You would think I would be proud of that, but I'm really not. Maybe I would if I would have enjoyed work. But it sucked hardcore today. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Some things I've done lately has really made me realize how much I miss him. He always makes me smile. I got a quick "hello" from him last night just as I was crawling into bed. I won't hear much from him, if at all, for the next three weeks. I'll just have to keep leaving him my random messages just so he knows I'm alive and still thinking of him. I'll get to see him in a month though. Hopefully...
"guess i'm gonna miss you when you go away."
Random Thought of the Day: Chewing gum gives me a headache.
Some things I've done lately has really made me realize how much I miss him. He always makes me smile. I got a quick "hello" from him last night just as I was crawling into bed. I won't hear much from him, if at all, for the next three weeks. I'll just have to keep leaving him my random messages just so he knows I'm alive and still thinking of him. I'll get to see him in a month though. Hopefully...
"guess i'm gonna miss you when you go away."
Random Thought of the Day: Chewing gum gives me a headache.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home