So I got my laptop tonight. I love it so much. I just sit there and stare at it. I can't really do anything with it right now cause the internet isn't hooked up yet. I just kinda play around with it. My dad tricked me though. He comes home from work and is just kinda messing around in the kitchen and I'm just kinda looking at him, then I finally go "So did you get it?" He goes "get what" "my computer?" "well, I've been thinking, you think that you could go another year without one?" I get furious and don't say anything and turn around. I'm sitting there freakin out in my head "wait another year?! I'm just going to go out and buy it myself then!!" Then he goes "tell ya what, why don't we go out and see what's in the trunk?" I about crapped myself. I jumped up and gave him a huge hug then flew out to the car. Its fantastic.
Sleep is now a thing of the past. I suppose that is sort of my fault though. I tell myself every night that tonight will be the night I will go to bed early. So far I haven't followed through with that. I'm just trying to hold on to every moment. I'm just trying to take advantage of the time we have. Just wanting one more touch, one more kiss. I'm getting used to only sleeping a maximum of 6 hours of sleep a night. Its totally worth it.
Hmm, its been so long since I've written that you would think I would have more to write about. Sadly, I don't. I think I'm just distracted and have my mind on other things. (My computer!!) Anyways, I'm out.
Sleep is now a thing of the past. I suppose that is sort of my fault though. I tell myself every night that tonight will be the night I will go to bed early. So far I haven't followed through with that. I'm just trying to hold on to every moment. I'm just trying to take advantage of the time we have. Just wanting one more touch, one more kiss. I'm getting used to only sleeping a maximum of 6 hours of sleep a night. Its totally worth it.
Hmm, its been so long since I've written that you would think I would have more to write about. Sadly, I don't. I think I'm just distracted and have my mind on other things. (My computer!!) Anyways, I'm out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home