Sunday, July 11, 2004

I slept in yesterday later then I have slept in for a very long time. I finally forced myself out of bed at 1:45. I can't tell you how good it felt to just sleep and not have a specific time that I need to be up.

I'm getting really upset with the weather. Why is it that its sunny all week but then it decides to rain or be cloudy all weekend when I actually have time to tan? Am I just doomed to be white for the rest of my life? I suppose I could just fake bake again, but that would involve having to buy another tanning package and actually having to go. Which is something that I do not want to do. So, I'll just apologize now to everyone who has to look at my blindingly white body. Don't blame me, blame the weather.

My allergies are driving me nuts. I can't see clear and my eyes burn all the time. I also couldn't stop sneezing this morning and I can't breathe at all when I'm laying down. I put in new contacts this morning, thinking that maybe it would help. It didn't.

Quote of the Day: Mary "First we'll get hit by this wave, which will weaken our defenses. Then there will be a calm period where we will think that we're in the clear. Then BAM, we'll get it by the second wave! Blitzkrieg!" (talking about the weather)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's a good thing he proposed last weekend before she ran off to find some COSTA RICA MAN!"

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home