Wednesday, July 21, 2004

So I'm kind of obsessed with looking at the labels on food products. Mainly all I'm looking at is what they consider a severing and how many servings there are in that particular item. Not that knowing what they say a serving is will stop me from eating as much as I want. (Okay, I'll admit that sometimes it does stop me.) What really bothers me is that on Mentos, they don't have nutrition facts on it. You have to write in to get it. I'm almost tempted to write in just because I'm curious. I'm sure that only one Mentos is a serving since they are mints, but the thing is I always get the fruit flavored and just eat the whole roll as if it was candy. It kind grossed me out today cause I got a box of Gobstopers and I definitely ate the whole thing throughout the course of the day. That was definitely three servings. I'm such a fatty.
 
Hmm, not much else to say. Just can't think of anything I suppose.
 
Quote of the Day: Me "I'm gonna take this pen and stab it right here in my heart then I'm going to stab it through my temple. Then the other one just to make sure." (Describing how my day at work was going)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home