So I'm finished with work for a while. I got asked to come back for Christmas break and next summer. Of course they asked me back, I mean, I'm a fantastic worker. Probaby the best they have. Or not, but I can pretend I am. I know I'll go back for Christmas, but we'll see what happends next summer.
I'm not really in the writing mood, I just thought I should update. I'm really hungry, so I think I might go eat. MMMM....food.
Quotes of the Week: Ashley "Snickers....taste the rainbow. Oh, thats Skittles."
Liz "Go get up on those weinies!"
I'm not really in the writing mood, I just thought I should update. I'm really hungry, so I think I might go eat. MMMM....food.
Quotes of the Week: Ashley "Snickers....taste the rainbow. Oh, thats Skittles."
Liz "Go get up on those weinies!"

1 Comments:
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for linking Google on your blog. Otherwise, I might have NEVER found it!!! Hope you had fun CAMPING!! Read my blog, I put all the Aegon stuff on it! ashleyj27.blogspot.com! I'm coming over to get those pictures sometime!!
Post a Comment
<< Home