Well, I made it. It was a lot of fun. The drive sucked hardcore, but then again, it always does. I just did a lot of sight seeing. Went to the top of some mountains and such. I was terrified at first. But once I got used to how high it was, I was okay. Sadly, we didn't get to go white water rafting. We checked into it and we had to make reservations weeks in advance and we had to drive like an hour out of the park to do it and my parents weren't too excited about that. I did get to go horse back riding though. My horse's name was Trooper. He was a trooper. When we got to the top of the mountain it starting raining like crazy. Then it started thundering and lightning like no other. Shortly after that it started to hail. My horse kinda did whatever it wanted. Even though I told it not too. Ann said my horse was just like me. It avoided getting wet and dirty at all costs. Also, every time we stopped it started eating grass, which it wasn't supposed to do. Oh well though. I still had a ton of fun. Unfortunately we didn't see a lot of animals. We saw a few elk, but that was it. It was still a good time though. As fun as it was, its good to be home. I was so excited to eat a home cooked meal. Also, as much as I slept during vacation, it feels like I stayed up the whole time. I'm so freakin tired. Oh well.
I need to stop staying up so late at night. I always end up getting depressed and I'm not sure why. So I suppose the only solution is to just go to bed earlier.
Quote of the Day: Ann "No, I want something good to eat. Lets go to McDonald's"
Random Thought of the Day: I always do spell check on this and the suggested replacement for freakin is foreskin. It always grosses me out.
I need to stop staying up so late at night. I always end up getting depressed and I'm not sure why. So I suppose the only solution is to just go to bed earlier.
Quote of the Day: Ann "No, I want something good to eat. Lets go to McDonald's"
Random Thought of the Day: I always do spell check on this and the suggested replacement for freakin is foreskin. It always grosses me out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home