Sunday, August 01, 2004

I hate packing so much. Its just such a hassle. I over pack so much. You just never know what you are going to need and what the weather is going to be like. So, I figure why not bring it all. This way I am prepared for anything. So far I have 2 pairs of jeans, two sweatshirts, three pairs of shorts(which I hate and probably won't wear), two skirts, a pair of capris, about like fifteen shirts, and three pairs of shoes. Haha, and I'm not even done packing yet. I'm debating whether or not to bring my teddy bear. Its just such a long time to go without him. If there is room in my suitcase he is definitely coming. I'm excited because I'll actually get a bed to myself for some of the nights. There are two beds for Mary, Ann, and me. We'll just have to rotate I suppose. I'm getting kind of excited. I definitely plan on swimming everyday. Mary and I also want to go white water rafting. We'll see if that happens. I think for one night we are going up to Denver to visit my cousin Chris and her husband Ben. So that should be exciting. Otherwise we don't have much planned. I guess we're just gonna go out there and see what there is to do.

Fantastic news!! I looked at the wrong bill for my phone so I don't have to pay as much. Ann, once again, has to pay the most! Sorry Ann, but it makes me happy. AND, I don't have to pay my roaming fees cause Ann used almost all of our minutes so Teresa is making her pay for them. Which is perfectly fine with me. I'm a freak about money.

I can't believe its August already. The beginning of summer went so slow. I couldn't wait to leave. Its not that I don't want to leave now, cause I am excited to go back. Things are just different now. Life is just full of surprises.

Well, there will be three birthdays while I'm gone. Here they are...
Happy Birthday:
Mom- I know how old she'll be, but I'm not sure she'll want you knowing.
Mary-22! We know that's how old you'll actually be, but you still look 15. Or so everyone else thinks.
Kevin-19! Finally!! You've caught up to me now, but not for long.

Well all, I hope you have fantastic week. You be good. I shall return on Saturday. I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home