Thursday, July 29, 2004

So I got my phone bill today. AHHH!!! This is the most I have ever had to pay. The problem is that I started to text message people this month. I was doing it uncontrollably. That and I had a few roaming fees from last weekend. I have decided that my cell phone will not be accompanying me to Colorado next week. Just so the temptation won't be there. But don't worry, I'll still call you. Just not from my cell phone. My bill isn't that much more then what I normally pay. I just don't like being the one with the highest bill. I just feel better when it's Ann who has to pay more.
 
So I am freakishly lazy this week. Just in the sense that I really have no desire to workout. Today was the only day I have worked out this week. Mary and I decided at the last minute not to yesterday. It felt nice. Instead I came home and slept for an hour and a half. Then today we weren't going to work out again but we felt like fatties so we decided to, but we made it a short one. A very short one. I'm just afraid that when I get back to school I'll become massively lazy again and my hot, toned body will become flab again. I suppose we'll see what happens.
 
I supposed to mention how hot my twin sister Ann is. I think the only reason why she's hot is because she shared the womb with me.
 
And with that, I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home