It was a busy day of not too many classes but way too many hours of studying and reading for it being only the second day of classes. I guess my days balance each other out. One day I have nothing but classes then the next I only have one class but have no time to do anything besides my homework. Hopefully I can handle it all.
Quote of the Day: Steph (looking at a poster of a map) " Wow...its like the whole world...all on one poster!"
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Good news will be received in a letter" (hopefully it comes soon)
"And I don't feel like I'm strong enough. Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away"
Quote of the Day: Steph (looking at a poster of a map) " Wow...its like the whole world...all on one poster!"
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Good news will be received in a letter" (hopefully it comes soon)
"And I don't feel like I'm strong enough. Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home