Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Where did my summer go? It seemed like yesterday I was packing up my stuff and coming home. Well, I'm packing up my stuff again, this time to go back to my second home. Am I ready? I have mixed emotions. I'm excited to see all of my friends again but I definitely don't want to go to class. I almost prefer going to work then going to class. At least when I'm done with work for the day, I'm actually done. I may be done with class for the day but I'll still have all of my homework and studying to do. I think what depresses me the most is that I can fit all of my possessions into one car. My life packed into one little car. This year will definitely be different, we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck.

"I think about your face and how I fall into your eyes. The outline that I trace around the one that I call mine...There is not time to waste asking why. I'll run away with you by my side. I'll run away with you by my side."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home