Well, I'm back to living in my hole. Okay, so my room isn't that bad. Everything is almost back in its place. Now all I have to do is decorate. Just put up some pictures and posters, so its not so boring in here. I forgot how hard it was to make my bed. I can't wait to sleep in it tonight. Its so early but I am so freakin tired. I should keep organizing but I don't have the motivation right now. Its crazy how fast I fell back into things. I went to the bathroom earlier and without thinking I just went right into my stall. Its crazy. Okay if this doesn't make sense I'm sorry. I can't even explain to you how tired I am. Sadly, I'm sure I'll be going to bed soon. Once I figure out how to post pictures on here, I'll show you what my room looks like. Well, I'm off. Hopefully tomorrow's update will make a little more sense.
Thursday, August 19, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- Where did my summer go? It seemed like yesterday I...
- All I wanted for breakfast this morning was muffin...
- After about 5 minutes of going through all of my ...
- So I'm finished with work for a while. I got asked...
- Well, I made it. It was a lot of fun. The drive su...
- I hate packing so much. Its just such a hassle. I ...
- So I got my phone bill today. AHHH!!! This is the ...
- First and foremost, I would like to say that I'm h...
- So I'm kind of obsessed with looking at the labels...
- I don't think I have ever been this tired so early...

1 Comments:
Jeaner!
Kate and Mary and me are here in Mary's room right now! Mary made us chicken tacos, they were really good!! Yea you should be in Ames! ok, well have fun hanging withh your girls and i will talk to you later!!
Post a Comment
<< Home