Monday, August 23, 2004

Well, two classes down, two to go. Why am I taking a night class? I hated it the first time I did it. I highly doubt that it is going to be better the second time around. I suppose we'll see though. So far I have had International Relationals and College Reading and Writing. I already have massive amounts of reading to do and a two page paper to write. What the crap is that about? You're not supposed to get homework on the first day. Also, I thought we were supposed to get out early on the first day of class? This hasn't been the case so far. Well, I did get out of CRW early because it was too hot, or something. Hopefully Chemistry and Visual Perceptions will be better. I kinda just want to drop out of school. I know I won't. I'm just really like being lazy. I like sitting on my ass all day doing nothing. I told myself that I will actually try my best this semester. I haven't happy with my previous grade points. Its not that are that bad, I just know that I can do better. I don't have as many distractions this year so maybe it will happen. We'll see though.

Also, I ate at the new dining center today for lunch. I was massively disappointed. Maybe it was just because I went at like the most busy time. I felt rushed and there was no where to sit and I felt like I had to just grab somthing quick and eat whatever. It wasn't good. There were massive lines for everything and its not set up very well. I just miss my Commons I guess.

I forgot how horrible the dorms are when its hot. I'm tempted right now to just sit naked in the middle of my room with all of our fans blowing on me. Okay, so its not that bad, yet. But I am pretty freakin hot. I did have issues sleeping last night cause I was so hot. Luckily Joel has an air conditioner in his room. Thank you Chuck for having asthma. So I kinda hid in his room all day yesterday. Its only supposed to get hotter as the week goes on. What the crap am I gonna do?

I would also like to say that Joel is a stud. Swiffer mops are fantastic. The tile infront of our door was absolutely disgusting and he let me use his Swiffer wet mop thing to clean my floor. Now the floor is actually smooth instead of crunching when you walk on it. I also clean out our sink yesterday. It has returned it to its original shade of white instead being yellow, like it was. I am working on getting those pictures of my room posted. I still don't know what I'm doing.

I can't believe I only get a half of an hour on the phone with you. We're gonna need to work on that one.

Random Thought of the Day: Send me mail. Even if its an email. I hate checking my mail and nothing is there. It depresses me.

Quote of the Day: My CRW professor "College is all about experimenting and trying new things. I'm talking mostly about on an academic level."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you'd like to receive email, post your email address!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home