Monday, August 30, 2004

Yesterday I played frisbee golf for the first time. Besides in gym class of course. I did a lot better then I thought I would. Jen and Joel kicked my ass of naturally. I mean, they go a lot more then I do. I was very happy that they asked me to go. I had a fantastic time. Once I put my camera back in the car I started going a lot better. It was a perfect morning for it and I can't wait to go again.

I also played Scene It yesterday, Disney style. Thats right. There is a new Disney Scene it. I would just like to say that the first time we played I kicked some major ass. Joel did have a great comeback, but it just wasn't good enough. I have decided that Jen and Joel can no longer be on the same team when we play and sort of a Disney game. We then played Hoopla. This was the first time I had played this game as well. I also think I did a fantastic job at this game. I guess yesterday was the day to play games.

I should be reading right now but I just dont really feel like it. I suppose I can do it later. Though I have many things to do later. I'm just not in the mood to read right now. My back hurts, there is something wrong with the muslce just below my collar bone, and my heart hurts when I cough. Wow, just had to that out. I hadn't complained about things in a while.

I bought some rechargable batteries before I left for school for my camera. They suck. It takes 14 hours just to charge the batteries. Then I used them for the first time on Friday night. I didn't even use it for that long. For like ten minutes. Then I used my camera yesterday and the batteries were almost gone already. What the crap is that all about? It makes me mad. So I would say don't get rechargable batteries. At least not the kind I got. It upsets me.

Happy Birthday Jen!! (yesterday)

I cant wait to see you this weekend. I miss you.

Quote of the Day: Mary "Ann has been calling me all day telling me about this turkey she is eating."

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You need a new environment. Go on a vacation." (Will do!)

Random Thought of the Day: I have sat my the same guy in CRW for the past three classes and his nose has whistled through all three of the classes. I can't concentrate when all I hear is the whistling.

Little Know Facts About Me: I dance in the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home