Saturday, August 28, 2004

I love surprises and I got the best surprise last night. What was it you ask? MY MAN! It was definitely the highlight of my week. I couldn't believe it when he called and said, "Where are you? I'm in your room and no one is here!" It was fantastic. I mean, what more could I ask for then spending the night in the arms of my man? It made me so happy. As he always does. He asks what I've done for him lately. First of all, I'm in the process of doing something for you. And second of all, isn't just being me enough? I think it is.

So I've started watching this show on VH1 called Totally Obsessed. Wow. I think that is the best way to describe it. I would also say that it is a little disturbing. These people are freaks. I seriously think that some of them have mental problems. The first show I watched there was a man that was obsessed with Peter Pan. So he would dress up like him and run around town like this. He was 50 years old. That is seriously just not right. Then there was this one woman who was obsessed with gaining weight. Her goal was to weigh 500 to 600 pounds. She used to be very thin, but she would always see big, confident women and she wanted to be like them. I think was is just is bad is that her husband was supporting this. What is wrong with people? I wanted it again this afternoon and this guy was obsessed with piercing himself. He would pierce everything on him. He pierced his leg like 250 times. That is just not right. It really grossed me out. So why do I continue to watch this show? Maybe it make me think that I'm not as crazy and or weird as I think I am sometimes.

So recently I've become facinated with Salvador Dali. I mean, I've always really liked his work. He is one of my favorite artists. I have several pictures of some of his paintings hanging up in my room. I was at a poster sale last week and they had a poster of Swans Reflecting Elephants and I about crapped myself. It was only $6 too. But did I buy it? Of course not. Do I regret it? Of course I do. Steph, you were right. So now I am frantically trying to find some place that sells this poster. If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know. I would prefer if it wasn't off the internet. Buying things on the internet makes me nervous.

I really, really, really wish I could figure out how to post pictures on this thing. It would make it so much better.

The Golden Girls season one is coming out on DVD in November!!!! My life is now complete.

Random Thought of the Day: I need a nap.

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Don't put off until tomorrow that which can be enjoyed today."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home