One of the worst sounds to wake up to is the fire alarm going off. Its annoying enough in the middle of the day, but at 1:30 in the morning? It was horrible. It took me a few minutes to even realize what was going on. Once I figured it out I wake up Erin and somehow make it outside. Though I don't remember even walking outside. As soon I get out there they sounded for us to come back in. All I remember is that it had something to do with a microwave. The next thing I know I'm crawling back into bed. Its not good to wake me up in the middle of the night. I just hope that this year is not going to be a repeat of last year. If it goes off four times in one night again, someone is going to get it.
So my feet are in pain. I suppose its my fault though. The skin inbetween my big toe and my second toe is completely wore off. I guess I wasn't used to walking such long distances in my sandals. But have I changed what shoes I wear? of course not. I just bandage them up pretty good. So they arent lookin that pretty. To make matters worse I was walking up the stairs at dinner tonight and I accidently kicked the stairs and like half of my big toenail bent back and i started bleeding everywhere. It didn't really hurt though. I just got a bunch of napkins and tried to temporarily fix it till i got back from class. My poor feet. They'll be back to normal someday.
And to the anonymous perosn who asked for my email address, here ya go. jmf09@uni.edu It makes me a little nervous putting it out here. Just because there are some randoms who I don't know that read this. I just hope whoever asked for it is someone good. As I'm sure it is.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: You need not worry about the future.
Quote of the Day: Erin "When I'm old I'm just gonna sit around and eat cheese cake all day. Who cares if you're fat. You're old. You're gonna die anyways."
So my feet are in pain. I suppose its my fault though. The skin inbetween my big toe and my second toe is completely wore off. I guess I wasn't used to walking such long distances in my sandals. But have I changed what shoes I wear? of course not. I just bandage them up pretty good. So they arent lookin that pretty. To make matters worse I was walking up the stairs at dinner tonight and I accidently kicked the stairs and like half of my big toenail bent back and i started bleeding everywhere. It didn't really hurt though. I just got a bunch of napkins and tried to temporarily fix it till i got back from class. My poor feet. They'll be back to normal someday.
And to the anonymous perosn who asked for my email address, here ya go. jmf09@uni.edu It makes me a little nervous putting it out here. Just because there are some randoms who I don't know that read this. I just hope whoever asked for it is someone good. As I'm sure it is.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: You need not worry about the future.
Quote of the Day: Erin "When I'm old I'm just gonna sit around and eat cheese cake all day. Who cares if you're fat. You're old. You're gonna die anyways."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home